Tuesday, September 17, 2013

About Me


Welcome to my blog and join me along the natural path as I discover natural remedies from Mother Nature as it relates to the skin inside and out.

My name is Jen and I am the founder and creator of an organic anti-aging skincare line.  My journey  began  about 6 years  ago when I was blessed to move to the mountains of North Carolina.  My home is in Asheville where I spend many hours walking in the mountains with my best friend Ray (dog) discovering the many plant and trees useful for food and medicine.  

I chose Asheville because I love the mountains and wanted to live in an area where natural healing is taught and the residents are very knowledgeable.   When I arrived, I enrolled in a 9 month herbal medicine course where I began learning all about the healing powers of plants.  Soon after, I enrolled in a class working towards a diploma in Holistic Health.  My classed ranged from Physiology and Anatomy, Nutrition, to Essential Oils.  Three years later, I received my diploma. 

During that time, I learned how to make tinctures, medical teas, healing salves, nourishing oils and extracts.  As my passion grew, I focused on how nutrition and more specifically plants nourishes and supports the skin.  Out of all these experiences grew my anti-aging skin care line, Zenjenskin.

Follow me along the natural path as I share with you articles, recipes, and stories as they relate to Skin food from Mother Nature.

 

View zenjen's products at zenjenskin.com

facebook.com/zenjenskin

No comments:

Post a Comment