Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Promotion Day

There are numerous awesome healthcare professionals here in Asheville and I want to share with you just a couple that I go to and think are super awesome.  What makes them awesome.  Well, you leave feeling way better, they deliver more than you expect, and lastly their prices are less than what you would expect.

I love R.J. Burle Chiropractic.  He does more than crack bones.  In fact, that is not his focus.  He tunes into you and works to correct those problems through Kinesiology, cranial sacrum and muscle manipulation along with some secondary medical devices.  If a bone moves in the process, then so be it.   In the end, you feel peaceful and well.  R.J is located downtown Asheville, NC  on grove street.

In the same building is another one of my favorites.  At Peoples Acupuncture, Sam and his associates offer community accupuncture with a personal style.  Through some simple questions, Sam will also tune into what your body and mind needs.  Although you are put into a room with some other patients, it is very calm and relaxing.  The best part is you determine how long you need to stay for the magic to happen.  And as an extra very valuable benefit, Sam offers amazing advice on your diet and supplementation to help you recieve optimal health. 

There are many wonderful places to practice yoga and the place I love is http://ashevillecommunityyoga.com/in Woodfin.  What makes this place special is the wide variety of Yoga teachers and styles and the surrounding are very beautiful and peaceful.  There are numerous programs and places to get involved that support their passion:  Community Yoga.  I love it when they remind you, "It is your yoga."

Right across the street is Emil Healing Art.  All I can say that it is an ART and he is master.  Last December, I purchased a gift certificate for myself .....it's good to be good to yourself..for one hour.  I went to him with a hidden problem.  I had it for so long (3 years),I did not even think about it.  Every morning I would wake up with a very stiff right hand due to overuse and injury.  I did not tell Emil about this but he soon found it and worked on that whole area.  My appointment was for an hour, but he kept working until he was satisfied.  I am more than satisfied because from that point forward, I have had no problem in my right hand.   I was so appreciative that I tipped him extra for his passion to heal.  Like I said, delivering more than expected. 

I am sure you all have your favorites for good reasons, I just wanted to share with you mine because I am so thankful for their service. 




No comments:

Post a Comment